Title : Head of Sales
As Head of Sales at PurgoBiologics, you are the driving force that makes it all possible. In this role, you’ll be responsible for setting strategy, enhancing the sales process, collaborating with Marketing in HQ, building teams and helping potential partners understand the market in USA . We have a great HQ team and great product behind you – your job will be to get out there and tell the world about our product.
You are a a collaborative, empathetic, and charismatic individual loaded with integrity, honesty and curiosity to both lead and expand our sales team. You have experience in a variety of sales roles who is comfortable engaging at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
• 8+ years demonstrated sales track record in an outside sales role working with an indirect or channel sales model within a dental industry
• High level of business and commercial acumen
• Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills to engage customers in the healthcare industry
• Demonstrated ability to engage and influence KOL
• Strong organisational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritise well in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
Reporting to the President of HQ, in this newly created position, you will lead a team of sales and responsible for the all the market in USA. This will include
• Driving profitable growth and bring commercial insights and structures to our product
• Cultivating a pipeline and the market of prospective sales
• Identifying and qualifying new strategic partnerships with security integrators and uncovering new opportunities with end-users(KOL_
• But above all ensuring an outstanding experience for KOL
• Identify prospects that meet our Ideal Customer Profile
We do not require Ivy League colleges to be present on your resume; rather, we look to the individual and value your attributes. We are building a meritocracy and you will be rewarded on what you bring to the company.
• The opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with an exciting future
• Be part of a fantastic company culture
• Prior role in small/start-up working environment
• Comfortable in client- and vendor-facing situations
• You have a chip on your shoulder with something to prove
• You have a network you can call to help build the team when the time is right